The Famous Phalaenopsis Orchid.
- Keep in good light. ( Next to a window or in a well lit area)
- Water Weekly. Do not water excessively, allow water to run through once.
- Fertilize with Seaweed Extract* ( ideal) every other time you water.
The Magic of the Phalaenopsis:
- It is the longest lasting bloom among all other orchid species.
- This orchid has another chance at blooming! All that needs to be done, after it has been bloomed out, cut the stem down to the 3rd or 4th nodes (joints) and it should bloom again with good care!
- The variety of colors it comes in is astounding! From basic white, vibrant pinks and purples, burnt orange, washed lime green, to unique shades of red. Not to mention you come across ones that are so unique in the color variance it looks as though they were painted by hand.
*What is Seaweed Extract?
Seaweed Extract is a natural and organic fertilizer made with organic sea kelp and live organisms. These ingredients increase the longevity in your plants, indoors and out, and prolong the life of blooms. This is highly recommended by our staff, we use on all our plants and is the only fertilizer we carry! Learn More.